The Ken Hall Plumbers team are committed to the highest level of safety standards through continual education, skill development, system improvement, management and accreditation.
Our aim is to be a leading provider of quality services. In order to achieve this, leadership, management and maintenance of key systems ensures we are training staff to be equipped and vigilant with not only exceeding customer expectations, but safety, environment and quality standards also.
Maintaining a professional, dedicated and educated team required efficient planning, current technology and effective ongoing communication.
Ken Hall Plumbers is committed to taking all responsible measures necessary to prevent incidents and injuries to workers and to any other person who may be affected by workplace activities.
Our management considers the health and safety of our works and our customers to be of paramount importance at all times. We therefore have an ever evolving system of internal regulations for quality control and health & safety guidelines, adjusted to meet an ever evolving work environment.
Systems and policies
In order to maintain our commitment we:
- Improve our Safety Management Systems continuously, across the business
- Promote open consultation and communication
- Identify Hazards with a view toward elimination or appropriate management to the lowest practical risk level
- Ensure compliance with any relevant legislation for all activities we undertake.
- Communicate, identify and monitor health and safety objectives, targets and performance measures, at all levels within the business.
- Foster a company culture where employees and contractors are aware of the hazards around them, and work in an appropriate manner accordingly
- Encourage education to ensure all staff are appropriately trained and continuously updating relevant skills
- We are aware that all incidents and injuries are preventable, and ensure a strong company culture of safety, leadership and effective risk management.
experience & expertise.
Licenses and Insurance
The Ken Hall Plumbers team are committed to the highest level of safety standards through continual education, skill development, system improvement, management and accreditation. Our aim is to be a leading provider of quality services.
We are certified to the following standards:
Safety - AS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
Quality - ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Management Systems
Environment - ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
ABN 25 090 439 088
All Ken Hall Plumbers are fully licensed for all installations
General Builders License BLD54949
Eco Smart Plumber
Registered with Workcover
Motor vehicle insurance
Plumbing Industry Association
Housing Industry Association
Long Service Leave Board
Construction and Building Industry Superannuation Fund
Australian Institute of Petroleum Accreditation