Our licensed Adelaide tradespeople have a wealth of gas knowledge and experience
Adelaide's Gas Experts
If your gas appliances aren’t working efficiently, it could be a safety hazard. It is important gas appliances are operating in accordance with safety guidelines.
Gas appliances can cause household fires as well as pollute your home with dangerous fumes such as carbon monoxide.
If you suspect a gas leak, our emergency gas fitters are available 24/7 to all areas of Adelaide. Give Ken a Call 8364 5855.
Our gas service and repair
- Gas appliance servicing
- Gas appliance repairs
- Gas stove, gas cook top or gas oven
- Gas hot water heater
- Gas space heater
- Gas BBQ
- Gas safety checks
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Gas leak detection
- Gas pressure
- LPG service, install, repairs, conversions
- Converting LPG to natural gas (or opposite)
- Certificate of compliance
- Extensions of gas mains
- Gas emergency - our emergency gas plumbers are available 24/7 across Adelaide
Gas Heater Service Special $110*
It's recommended your gas space heater is serviced every year. We've been servicing gas space heaters across Adelaide since 1983. We'll dismantle and clean, adjust the gas pressures, and check the safety device. It's part of running a safe and warm home, and we do it all for just $110 inc GST.
The $110 Gas Heater Service covers up to one hour on site to complete a standard service check of your gas heater.
Terms and Conditions
* Customer must mention the special at the time of booking. * This special does not included ducted gas heaters. * A service attendance fee of $85.80 incl GST applies if upon arrival the gas heater is determined beyond repair * Not to be used in conjunction with any other special or offer (including the Entertainment Book). * Gas Heaters that are not operational or unsafe and require fault-finding / investigative works or repairs by our technician may incur additional labour and material charges. * Our standard inspection includes 1 hour on site. * Gas heaters that have not been serviced for many years or have excessive dust may incur an additional labour charge of $55 inc GST per 30 minutes. The $110 fee will still apply to these call-outs. Any additional charges will be communicate on site prior to commencing any works.
Heater Service Plus CO Detector
Gas Heater Service & Installation of a Carbon Monoxide Detector *$230
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas. Any fuel burning appliance can produce CO emissions which are colourless, oderless and tasteless. The only way to detect carbon monoxide is by installing a CO detector (similar to a smoke alarm).
Our qualified and licensed gas fitters will install a battery operated CO detector and ensure it is operating properly. This special includes all material and labour.
“The only way to detect carbon monoxide in the air is by installing a CO detector. Whilst installation costs are relatively inexpensive, a Carbon Monoxide Detector is essential to keeping your family safe.” Brad Hall, General Manager, Ken Hall Plumbers
Heater Service Plus CO Detector
Standard service check of your gas heater
Up to One Hour On Site Includes
- Inspect gas heater and carry out general service
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Clean, vacuum and remove build-up of fluff and dust from fans and filters
- Inspect pilot injector, fan and main burner
- Visually inspect flue system for corrosion, holes, blockages, and obstructions
- Check operation of flame safeguard
- Carry out combustion emission check
- Cycle appliance on/off to ensure correct operation and that ignition is smooth
- Check vents are appropriate size and fitted correctly (if applicable)
- Set for correct operation
- Certificate of Compliance (COC) provided on completion if required