If your gas appliances aren’t working efficiently, it could be a safety hazard. It is important gas appliances are operating in accordance with safety guidelines.
Gas appliances can cause household fires as well as pollute your home with dangerous fumes such as carbon monoxide.
Ken Hall Plumbers recommends gas appliances are checked and serviced regularly by a qualified gas fitter to ensure their efficiency and safety.
We have a team of licensed Adelaide gas fitters that can assist with service or repairs to any gas appliance make or model. If you suspect a gas leak, our emergency gas fitters are available 24/7 to all areas of Adelaide. Give Ken a Call 8364 5855.
It's recommended your gas space heater is serviced every year. We've been servicing gas space heaters across Adelaide since 1983. We'll dismantle and clean, adjust the gas pressures, and check the safety device. It's part of running a safe and warm home, and we do it all for just $110 inc GST.
The $110 Gas Heater Service covers up to one hour on site to complete a standard service check of your gas heater.
Terms and Conditions
* Customer must mention the special at the time of booking.
* Only available April 1st 2019 - August 31st 2019.
* This special does not included ducted gas heaters.
* Not to be used in conjunction with any other special or offer (including the Entertainment Book).
* Gas Heaters that are not operational or unsafe and require fault-finding / investigative works or repairs by our technician may incur additional labour and material charges.
* Our standard inspection includes 1 hour on site.
* Gas heaters that have not been serviced for many years or have excessive dust may incur an additional labour charge of $55 inc GST per 30 minutes. The $110 fee will still apply to these call-outs. Any additional charges will be communicate on site prior to commencing any works.
Heater Service Plus CO2 Detector
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas. Any fuel burning appliance can produce CO2 emissions which are colourless, oderless and tasteless. The only way to detect carbon monoxide is by installing a CO2 detector (similar to a smoke alarm).
Our qualified and licensed gas fitters will install a battery operated CO2 detector and ensure it is operating properly. This special includes all material and labour.
“The only way to detect carbon monoxide in the air is by installing a CO2 detector. Whilst installation costs are relatively inexpensive, a Carbon Monoxide Detector is essential to keeping your family safe.” Brad Hall, General Manager, Ken Hall Plumbers
Heater Service Plus CO2 Detector
Got a gas service emergency? We provide Adelaide with 24/7 service and will be there within the hour
Ken Hall Plumbers are much more than plumbers. Our team of Adelaide gas plumbers can install, service and repair your household gas appliances
Greater Metropolitan Adelaide, we’ve got you covered with our experienced gas plumbers on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Same day and emergency services available across Adelaide.
We know you're busy, which is why we provide a one hour service window to all areas on Adelaide and are on time, every time to our appointment
We’re here for the long term, to do things properly, one job at a time, which is why working for you in the most important job we do each day
You may also be interested in...
(08) 8364 5855
Use our online booking form & we'll be in touch