Ken Hall electricians have the capabilities to service all your electrical needs
Ken Hall Electricians operate with the same family values and commitment to service that you have come to expect from Ken Hall and our team of trusted and experienced tradesmen.
Locally owned and operated, we ensure total peace of mind with up to date knowledge on Australian Standards, Fire Safety and Workplace Safety. You can be confident a skilled Ken Hall Electrician will perform all work safely in your home, discuss your concerns and solve your electrical problem efficiently.
Lighting, power points, fans and appliance installation through to full house re-wiring, no job is too big or small.
Domestic, Commercial & Property Management
Smoke Alarm Safety Check
Sleep soundly at night knowing you and your family are safe in the event of a fire. Our qualified Electricians will inspect your home and ensure all alarms are operating correctly and situated in the correct locations within your home.
Smoke Alarm Safety Check $149
- Attend property and visually inspect all smoke detectors
- Check for correct operation and placement of each detector for compliance
- Clean detector and surrounding areas
- Replace 9V battery in all smoke detectors if required
- Document location, type, age and condition of each smoke detector
We can supply and replace faulty or expired smoke alarms whilst on site for an additional charge of $55 inc GST per alarm. This includes both 10 year lithium alarms or 240v hardwired alarms.
Interconnecting smoke alarms can be quoted by our electrician whilst onsite.
Terms and conditions
- Price includes GST
- Customer must mention this special at the time of booking to access this price.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer, voucher or special promotion (including the Entertainment Book, Seniors Discount and Club Memberships).
- The standard smoke alarm safety check includes a maximum of 1 hour on site.
- The additional cost for us to replace out of date alarms is $55 inc GST, this includes 10 year lithium alarms and 240v hardwired alarms.
- Please note we do not check, service or replace smoke alarms interlocked with fire indicator panels or Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems (EWS) typically found in an apartment complex or commercial building.
- Valid until 31st December 2021.
- Power Points (internal & external)
- Light Fittings (repair & installation)
- LED Lighting
- Smoke Alarms (installation, inspection & certification)
- Ceiling Fans
- Exhaust Fans
- Safety Switches
- Surge Protection
- Switchboard upgrades
- Testing and Tagging
- Appliance installation (ovens, cooktops, rangehoods)
- Safety Inspections
- Electric Hot Water (repair or replacement)
- House wiring and re-wiring
- Bathroom Upgrades
- Fault Finding
- Telephone & Data Points
- TV Points & Antennas
- After Hours Emergency
- And more