The time to service your evaporative air conditioner....is now! Prepare for those hot summer days
Evaporative Air Con Special
Evaporative Air Conditioner Service Special includes
- We attend site and access the unit (single or double story);
- We remove the louvers and filter pads and thoroughly clean
- We ensure correct water levels & water distribution across filter pads
- We place a sanitisation capsule in the hopper for hygiene;
- We operate the unit to ensure correct water usage rates
- We check for the correct operation of the pump, fan & dump valve;
- We check run off drain pipe for suitable discharge & excess water
- We check the controller for any fault codes
- We leave the site clean and tidy and report on concerns
Evaporative Air Con Special
Terms and Conditions
* Single Storey $180 inc GST - Double Storey $280.00 inc * Any required repairs would be an additional cost * Time includes up to 1 hour on-site * Please note we service the evaporative air conditioner unit, we do not inspect or repair the internal ducts * Please note that we only service evaporative air conditioners. If we are called to site and the unit is found to NOT be an evaporative unit or if it is beyond service & repair our standard call out fee will still apply - $78 ex GST * This is a special offer. Discounts such as the entertainment voucher or seniors discount cannot be used in conjuction with this promotion.
Evaporative Air Conditioning
An evaporative air conditioner has many great benefits for your health and home.
- It provides fresh air to your home as air is constantly drawn from the outside and cooled and filtered as it enters your home.
- It’s eco-friendly, naturally cooling the air with water, using no chemicals.
- It’s cheaper to run so you save on electricity costs.
- Your windows and doors can stay open during summer so you can easily move in and out of living areas.
Air Conditioning Service
We recommend homeowners service their evaporative air conditioner at least once a year; ideally cleaning the pads and checking the water levels prior to Summer.
Like all major appliance in the home a regular service will enhance the performance and extend the life of the unit. When left dormant over the cooler months evaporative air conditioners can become clogged with dust and leaves causing them to operate less efficiently. In extreme cases a neglected evaporative air conditioner that is clogged with debris could cause a house fire.
Ensure you're ready for those hot summer days!
Our highly skilled team can provide a thoroughly clean and service of your evaporative air conditioner.
To get the best out of your evaporative air conditioner this summer, we recommend homeowners service their units at least once a year in springtime and also perform regular checks when it’s being used.
Give Ken a Call to arrange a convenient time for our experienced estimator to meet with you on site and discuss our recommendation.
Repairs or Replacement
Don’t suffer in the heat, ensure your evaporative air conditioner is working at its optimal level. Don’t let water and power wastage cost you. We will attend site, check over your unit and efficiently complete all repair works to keep you cool on those hot summer days. We specialise in evaporative air conditioning service and repairs so you can get the maximum efficiency out of your system and prevent breakdowns during the peak summer months.
Thinking of replacing your evaporative air conditioner? We provide a FREE no obligation quote for the replacement of your evaporative air conditioner.
We’re here for the long term, to do things properly, one job at a time; working for you is the most important work we do each day
We leave the site clean and tidy and report on any concerns