A family space to balance relaxation and functionality
In the picturesque streets of Clarence Park, a tree-lined bungalow was set for an update to the family bathroom and laundry. The Ken Hall Bathrooms team designed and delivered a space to the client’s brief, introducing colour and pattern in a way which will provide timeless style and enjoyment.
A highlight to the bathroom is the in-built tub encased with a green gloss fan mosaic tile which both creates independent space for serenity and complimenting the adjacent laundry cabinetry. The floor-to-ceiling cabinets create plenty of stylish storage space while open timber shelving finish the space off with rustic, earthy tones.
Project SizeThe 2nd bathroom and laundry renovation
The renovation was located within an extension added on to the original home, making for uneven walls requiring extra attention during construction. The Ken Hall Bathrooms team demonstrated their experience and ability to be flexible with strong communication during each renovation stage ensuring the designed space was finished to a high standard.
- Complete bathroom renovation from start to finish
- Demolition and removal of rubbish
- New underfloor poured and levelled
- Altered new hot & cold pipework as required
- Supply & installed Villaboard® walls including flushing ready for tiling.
- Completed alteration and upgrades of electrical supply & components
- Installed new screed and waterproofed
- Installed shower niche
- Supplied and installed wall and floor tiles
- Installed bath, toilet, fixtures and fittings
- Completed electrical works including heat light
- Supplied and installed mirror & vanity
- Joinery for laundry by Fisher Kitchens & Cabinets