Neutral tones for a rental property in the Adelaide CBD.
Landlords have different priorities to home owners for bathroom renovations; they want economical upgrades that appeal to a wider range of people in the rental market.
The owner of this townhouse in the Adelaide CBD wanted a new, airy and fresh bathroom to attract the right market of tenants. The tones chosen were neutral with fixtures and fittings that were good value for money.
Read the full blog on the design and products chosen here.
Project SizeMain bathroom and laundry renovation
The brief stipulated quality fixtures at reasonable a price and the items we proposed delivered to the expectation.
- Complete bathroom renovation from start to finish
- Demolition and removal of rubbish
- All plumbing, electrical and tiling works
- Semi-frameless shower screen for a modern look
- Acrylic bathtub measuring 1.5 meters
- Seima mixer tap
- Seima toilet
- Modern floor standing vanity unit from Fienza range
- Shaving cabinet for practical storage
"Very happy with the new bathroom. The tiling and amenities were well fitted. I like the open, airy feel, and their attention-to-detail. The Ken Hall team did an excellent job within their quoted time frame. Would highly recommend to others seeking a bathroom renovation."