Handmade tiles a standalone feature.
The owners of this delightful 1930’s residence in Fitzroy, Adelaide, decided to treat themselves with a brand new bathroom. After shopping around in Adelaide for bathroom renovation experts, they chose Ken Hall Bathrooms for our experience and one stop shop service.
We produced a bathroom design to suit the Bungalow era but with modern fixtures. Therefore, the tiles and colour palette for the bathroom were going to be the main features integrating the old with the new.
Read the full blog on this renovation journey here.
Project SizeMain bathroom renovation
Most of the fixtures and fittings remained in the same place but the owners chose to remove the bathtub which was taking up unnecessary space.
- Complete bathroom renovation from start to finish
- Demolition and removal of rubbish
- All plumbing, electrical and tiling works
- Purpose built shower with shelf and foot niche
- 600x150 subway tiles (brick pattern) on the walls
- Handmade tiles from Melbourne on the floor
- Customer made vanity to fit the space
- Natural caesarstone bechntop and stand along basin
- Heated timber towel rail
"We chose Ken Hall Plumbers for our bathroom renovation based on their experience and total project capabilities to coordinate the job from beginning to completion. From the professional guidance over design ideas, to the daily site updates with their team, the communication was excellent.
The pride in their workmanship was evident from the Ken Hall team and their selected sub-contractors, including the daily clean-up so we could function around this major project.
The bathroom has become a feature of our home and is stylish and functional. We would not hesitate to recommend Ken Hall Plumbers for the quality and value of their work."