Practicality and classic clean lines that will stand the test of time.
Katherine’s ensuite had dark blue tiles, gold fixtures and hardly any storage. It has been transformed. By altering the shape of the shower cubicle, adding storage behind the mirror, a floating vanity, a power point and a quality showerhead, the ensuite is now a pleasant place to be.
The main bathroom, and it’s attached laundry nook, has no window. The small, old bath beneath the shower has been removed. In its place is a spacious, walk-in shower. The large, matte white tiles to the ceiling have brightened the room, making it feel larger and more welcoming.
Project SizeMain bathroom rand ensuite renovation
Katherine and her husband chose this renovation for its practicality and classic clean lines that will stand the test of time.
- Complete bathroom renovation from start to finish
- Demolition and removal of rubbish
- Alter existing bath drain and redirect to suit shower
- Alter basin water points to suit new vanity
- Complete all electrical works
- Install new bathroom heater
- Floor to ceiling wall tiles
- Install all new fittings and fixutres
- Install wall hung vanity
- Install towel rail
"The apartment hadn't been updated since the 1980's...friends recommended Ken Hall to us. The Ken Hall team were fantastic with suggestions and patience, they gave us a lot of ideas. We love our new bathroom and laundry and would thoroughly recommend Ken Hall."